Monday, September 16, 2013

Buying a Computer


  1. How much $ do you have?
$500 
  1. Who’s going to use it?
 Me and possibly my dad
  1. What are you going to do with it?
 -Homework (MS Word, PowerPoint)
-Internet
  1. What existing Applications do you have?
 MS Office, Picture/Video editing
  1. What data do you have?
 Pictures, Videos, Documents
  1. Where is it going?
 A folder called 'My Documents'
  1. What is your data stored on presently?
 Hard Drive and External Hard Drive (back up)
  1. Desktop or Laptop or Tablet
 Desktop
  1. Mac or PC?
 PC
  1. What Operating System will you use?
 Windows 7
  1. What store? Online
 Best Buy or Future Shop
  1. What happens when there are problems?
 Can contact the store or the computer company


 

Parts & Specifications

Choice 1

Reason

Name Brand?

 HP

Already have an HP Desktop computer. (Previous experience) 

Processor : Name and Speed

 

 

RAM     Capacity

4GB 

 According to research, that is the ideal capacity for those who don't do much on the computer. All I do is surf the internet and do my homework on the computer.

Hard drive Capacity

 

 

Video Card  RAM

 

 

Motherboard

 

 

Network Compatible

 

 

Optical Drives

 

 

Monitor

 14-15 inches (HP)

 That is the size of the monitor I am currently using. I think it is the perfect size and I am also already used to the size 

Ports

 

 

Extras

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t Forget these!

 

 

Warranty

 at least 2 years

To make sure nothing is wrong with the computer. Some problems may not show up right away.

Operating System

 Windows 7

 It is the one I'm using right now, so I'm already used to it.

Applications
 
-MS Office 
-Internet

I need MS Office applications, like Word, or PowerPoint for school work.

I need the internet for school work also (like this blog!) and I am also always on the internet in my spare time. 

Bottom Line Price:

 $500

 -Affordable
 -The only amount I have to spend


No comments:

Post a Comment